Google
 
Web sidcruise.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

New Job : New Beginning

Finally it is happenin I called it quits from my first Job, though the last job was good and I gathered a lot, I picked up How to play Ping Pong, Swimming apart from Java, oracle among others....though I feel a bit sad and also hopeful as what the new job has in store for me But as my friends speaks through their experience that "There is no such thing as DREAM JOB"....

The way I look at it one should find a job he loves, then he wont be working for the rest of his life ....Work is worship they say....

1 Comments:

Blogger darthcoder said...

lollololololol
man sid,
theres still some time before u change to another job, eh??
Will miss though,
all the best for ur future :).

Regards,
DC.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home