Google
 
Web sidcruise.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Wardrobe Malfunction.

The new job does usher in some drastic and unwarranted changes, for me the most defining and screaming one was the employee's dresscode all were dressed in supercrisp formals! well it is a shock for me as in earlier company note a reputed one I was able to dress up in casuals all the time but the only demand was that work needs to be done which i used to do actually. They always said i was better off doing less work I dont why.
Now the new firm expects to be in formals all the time even on FRIDAY!! this is too much to ask from a person whose just out from college atmospheris company ...

The first thing I asked even before my pay was about the wardrobe and to add insult to the injury I was told to attire myself in formals and not to do anything which destroys the sanctity of the workplace, I ll try i said.

1 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

Sorry it took so long for me to stop by! Time, time, time... where does it go off to?
Sounds like you work for a stuffy type of place. Hopefully, the salary makes up for some of that, if not all.
Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog ~ stop by again sometime. I'll be checking in on yours as well.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home