Google
 
Web sidcruise.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What to write or what not to write........

Probably this is the longest time I have taken for posting a blog entry, You should be aware by now that good writing or a best Blog (aha there I go again lol) takes time and a lot of effort,sweat, good thoughts and it is not a Childs play ! Last 4 to 5 months have been real hectic for me somehow I couldnt find time for myself and definately for conversion of my ephemeral train of thoughts to journal...Its not that I couldnt find time to post anything but the real issue was had nothing to post really ..then I was wondering how the writers manage to write 500 to 1000 pages on same thing !! No wonder they take 2 to 3 years for their effort and in some cases even longer ...What a man can do if his creative juices just ceases to flow..I am reminded about the same situation in a movie called "Shakespeare in Love" where Shakespeare has run out of ideas and he resorts to Voodoo etc to get his juices flowing....

Well I didnt resort to anything drastic like that...Still thinking on new topics to write about ..Well you bloggers can help me !

2 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

Okay, you asked for it. Because I love nostalgia, why not write about the house you first remember living in as a young child ... or the town in which you were born?

You could also write about your feelings on Internet friendship - do you believe a good friendship can be held together by the fiber optics of the Internet or that it would always remain a poor quality friendship because of the distance?

Hm, now thinking about other topics. See? You shouldn't have asked.

Write about the five items you would be sure to pack if you had to go live in a shelter for a year. (what material things are most important to you?)

Okay, I'm done. But don't ever ask again - you WILL get a response. hahaha

3:55 AM  
Blogger sidcruise said...

Too many Carol ! ..

Let me pick one and start writing ;)

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home