Google
 
Web sidcruise.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bangalored !!!

Travelling is always welcome and that too if it is paid and well accounted its even better, and a company travel for training well it cant get any better.
I was suppose to travel to Bangalore the place where I stayed for more than a decade for some training which I hardly recall now. Its been a while infact two long years to be exact since I laid a foot in Bangalore now so called Silicon Valley, so I was looking forward for this trip infact friends had been coaxing me to make this trip at the earliest.
Finally it happened, I not only surprised my colleagues with mouthing of the local lingo but also took them to the correct address of the Hotel where we were put up, but after that every time I tried to play a guide it turned out to be a futile exercise not that I had forgotten the routes around my beloved city but due to heavy inflow of the traffic many roads were consigned to be one way!..
The traffic in bangalore was anything but worse I have seen hopefully civil authorities will do something about it.
Not only Bangalore has become a IT hub, it is also a place for gardens and above all its a watering hole. The pubs are happening and weekends are meant to be for anything but pubbing...
So partying indeed what I did in Bangalore and enjoyed my time there and met with my all buddies...It was one helluva trip....Look forward for another company Visit...

1 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

Oh wow! Good for you that you got to go there.

I know what you mean about places becoming overly populated and all with one way streets. I don't know whose bright idea it was to INVENT one-way streets, but it's awful for the weary traveler.

Sounds like you had fun anyway though... that's ALWAYS good!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home