Google
 
Web sidcruise.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Here I am



Finally I get to upload my picture, Yes I know I am mirror shattering material aint I ? Sorry I couldnt get a other closeups as they are doing the rounds of Ad agencies in Paris and Milan.

Thanks for your patience and you all are duly rewarded. ;)

The reason I didnt post my picture earlier is to let people run their imagination wild and use their geometry to construct my face -- as if there are trying to (high hopes I tell ya)--or add a body to a voice which is not there i.e the suspense is over and all now know who is this freak! Anyways I am beilever in anonymity but cyberspace allows us to be nameless and apolitical without getting into fist fight.

I fervently hope bloggers will not stop coming to this post after seeing my pic.


P.S 789,634,363 People think "Sidcruise" is a star in making and are enviable of his manliness, left in disgust.

3 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

This is a wonderful picture! So glad you finally had what it takes to put it on your blog. There now, that wasn't so painful, was it?

Very nice picture. It's funny. I did form an image in my mind some time ago and I will say I thought you were lighter skinned and heavier. Strange how we do that, isn't it?

Thanks TONS for sharing your photo. I hope this means lots more will follow!

And where the heck are you? It's been two weeks!!

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prem's blog is offline! anynews/reason?

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bitch u took a photo of the damn outing we had in Hyd!!I remember this..

Rohit

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home