Google
 
Web sidcruise.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Spiderman 3

Superheroes movies have become the staple diet of the audiences and also the big studios. Everyone wants to revive the long forgotten superhero,who is consigned to been schlock and underlying fact remains mint bucketloads of money.

The trendsetter was in this arena came from Sam raimi(Evil Dead series!) who directed both the Spiderman movies and he is busy reading his third mega installment. He was able to portray the right emotion coupled with some of the best special effects, his movies were not LOST in the web of the special effects, CGI did its job as a add on and I feel it should remain at that level.

The angst ridden superhero has been the prime focus of every director and how one superhero deals with his powers as "With greater power comes greater responsibilty" we have heard that a zillion times !

All said and done, I am looking forward to the next instalment of the Spiderman series, the third one. The rumors are that this is one of the most expensive movies made, at 300$ Million bucks, its way too lavish.

This time we have great characters, Venom the arch nemesis of our frienldy superhero Spiderman, finally gets his chance to lay hands on spidey.
Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) will be the human form which undergoes transformation with the symbiote.

I am not sure whether the movie will recount the whole story of how Eddie Brock gets angered by the spiderman actions and becomes his enemy, we have to wait and watch.
It will be exciting to watch Topher Grace shed his clean image and become a full fledged bad guy. Also seen in the movie would be wine sipping Thomas hayden Church, as Sandman and Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen stacy, girlfriend of Spidy. So chanches are ripe that this movie may finish off James Franco as the best friend of spiderman.
James Franco also appears as Green goblin because the second movie shows him infront of the chamber housing the costume of Goblin and also the trailor has a little glimpse of it.

If you havent seen the trailor heres the link.

Spiderman 3

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I am so excited for Spiderman 3 and the introduction of Venom! Toooo cooool!

I have to say I didn't like Superman Returns. Awful, overly dramatic movie, I left feeeling as though I just saw a chick flick!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Jansky T said...

I'm a huge Spider-Man fan. Have been since I was two. I was blown away by the first two movies. I just hope that this third one avoids the danger that befell the Batman movies of the 90's: too many villians.

I think that only having one villian for each of the Spider-Man movies was an excellent choice. Now, we're going to have 3. Green Goblin 2, Sandman, and Venom. I hope they can pull it off without it ending up feeling rushed.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Rose Ghost said...

I'm not really into "Superhero" movies, but I did really like Spiderman. I haven't seen Spiderman 2. I'm not over keen on Superman though - never have been. I don't mind the more down to earth heroes, like Batman and Spiderman, because that's real superhuman powers. What bugs me is how can Superman have superhuman powers if he's an alien?

6:19 AM  
Blogger Alaric said...

I have to say, out of all superhero movies, Spiderman really is made the best. I find Marvel comics tend to come out better in movies, because they are in more realistic circumstances, not involving aliens and mythical creatures and the like. Anybody can find something in the spiderman movies.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home