Google
 
Web sidcruise.blogspot.com

Monday, January 24, 2005

Basketball : A disease for me

On a non descript day i was infected with a disease which had symptoms of jumping up and try to shoot ....i couldnt get myself cured as i kept going to the court without knowing anything about this game and striving to play it ....well to make things worse I was 6 2 tall and hideous with the game and was never was able to use my height to desired effect....as time passed I tried my best to pick the game...

Fast forward to some years later

slowly i realised i was doing better in the game (i am still bad ) ....but this game is a disease i love it ....it never has a dull moment , its always keeps you agile.....though i am not playing the game as much as i would have liked.....

do i see NBA beckoning :))

1 Comments:

Blogger sidcruise said...

WELL thank you i was trying to be funny i know NBA i can never get into NBA !!! anyways i am not good at it ..i just hop around.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home